False Discovery Control for Random Fields
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 99 (2004)
Issue (Month): (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Balanced Control of Generalized Error Rates," IEW - Working Papers 379, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Perone Pacifico, M. & Genovese, C. & Verdinelli, I. & Wasserman, L., 2007. "Scan clustering: A false discovery approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1441-1469, August.
- Zhang, Chunming & Lu, Yuefeng & Johnstone, Tom & Oakes, Terry & Davidson, Richard J., 2008. "Efficient modeling and inference for event-related fMRI data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4859-4871, June.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, . "Control of Generalized Error Rates in Multiple Testing," IEW - Working Papers 245, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sanat Sarkar & Ruth Heller, 2008. "Comments on: Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 450-455, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.