Measurement of Higher Education in the Census and Current Population Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Statistical Association in its journal Journal of the American Statistical Association.
Volume (Year): 98 (2003)
Issue (Month): (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2008.
"Bounding the Effects of Food Insecurity on Children's Health Outcomes,"
Staff General Research Papers
13008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2009. "Bounding the effects of food insecurity on children's health outcomes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 971-983, September.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2009.
"Identification of Expected Outcomes in a Data Error Mixing Model with Multiplicative Mean Independence,"
Staff General Research Papers
12496, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2011. "Identification of Expected Outcomes in a Data Error Mixing Model With Multiplicative Mean Independence," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(1), pages 49-60.
- Craig Gundersen & Brent Kreider, 2008.
"Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Nonclassical Measurement Error?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 352-382.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2006. "Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Non-Classical Measurement Error?," Staff General Research Papers 12690, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolas Mittag, 2013. "A Method Of Correcting For Misreporting Applied To The Food Stamp Program," Working Papers 13-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Julian Cristia, 2009.
"Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States,"
Research Department Publications
4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cristia, Julian P., 2009. "Rising mortality and life expectancy differentials by lifetime earnings in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 984-995, September.
- Erich Battistin & Barbara Sianesi, 2006. "Misreported schooling and returns to education: evidence from the UK," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Buckles, Kasey & Malamud, Ofer & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Wozniak, Abigail, 2012.
"The Effect of College Education on Health,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan A. Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell J. Taylor, 2013.
"Are Children “Normal”?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell J. Taylor, 2009. "Are children 'normal'?," Working Papers 2008-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Sanders, Seth G. & Taylor, Lowell J., 2011. "Are Children "Normal"?," IZA Discussion Papers 5959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ofer Malamud & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2010. "The Impact of College Education on Geographic Mobility: Identifying Education Using Multiple Components of Vietnam Draft Risk," NBER Working Papers 16463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Martínez, 2013. "Mexican Migrants to the United States: an Alternative Methodology," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-30, May.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Debra S. Dwyer & Wayne-Roy Gayle & Tom Muench, 2005.
"Expectations in Micro Data: Rationality Revisited,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
05-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Meyer & Nikolas Mittag, 2013. "Misclassification In Binary Choice Models," Working Papers 13-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Levine, David I. & Jellema, Jon R., 2005. "Growth, Industrialization, and the Intergenerational Correlation of Advantage," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2q74s1tg, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.