Patrimonial Resources Management And The Economic Performance Of Companies
AbstractAchieving high performance is a crucial objective aimed by the management of anycompany. The accurate and efficient economic resources management contributes decisively toimproving performance. The paper presents an econometric model that shows the link betweeneconomic performance and patrimony management reflected through a series of indicators, such as thereturn on current assets, fixed assets ratio and the funding structure of capitals (financial leverage). Interms of research tools, we used techniques of regression analysis based on specialized software. Theobtained results allow drawing conclusions about the elements upon which decision makers shouldintervene in order to increase economic performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia in its journal Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica.
Volume (Year): 1 (2011)
Issue (Month): 13 ()
Contact details of provider:
economic performance; regression analysis; modelling; patrimony management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iuliana-Ioana Purcarea & Ion Stancu, 2008.
"The Influence of R&D Policy on Performance of the Companies Listed with Bucharest Stock Exchange (through Intangible Assets),"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 03-10, September.
- Iuliana-Ioana Purcarea & Ion Stancu, 2008. "The Influence Of R&D Policy On Performance Of The Companies Listed With Bucharest Stock Exchange (Through Intangible Assets)," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)(s), pages 293-298, November.
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.