A Bioeconomic Simulation Analysis Of Irrigation Investments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1983)
Issue (Month): 02 (December)
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Kanakasabai, Murali & Dillon, Carl R. & Skees, Jerry R., 2001. "Microeconomic Evaluation Of Farm Risk Management Decisions In Kentucky," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah, Western Agricultural Economics Association 36178, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Llewelyn, Richard V. & Reed, Matthew S. & Lamm, Freddie R. & DeLano, Daniel R., 1996. "Net Returns for Grain Sorghum and Corn under Alternative Irrigation Systems in Western Kansas," Staff Papers, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics 118003, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bernardo, Daniel J. & Whittlesey, Norman K. & Saxton, Keith E. & Bassett, Day L., 1987. "An Irrigation Model For Management Of Limited Water Supplies," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Shearer, Scott A. & Mueller, Thomas, 2001. "A Mixed Integer, Nonlinear Programming Model Of Innovative Variable Rate Planting Date With Polymer Seed Coatings," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, John G. & Ellis, John R. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1988. "Crop Selection and Implications for Profits and Wind Erosion in a Semi-Arid Environment," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(4), December.
- Oriade, Caleb A. & Dillon, Carl R., 1997. "Developments in biophysical and bioeconomic simulation of agricultural systems: a review," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(1), October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.