The Rise and Fall of Unions: The Public Sector and the Private
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emin M. Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012.
"The Rise and Fall of Unions in the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
18079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise And Fall Of Unions In The U.S," Working Papers 12-12r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2013.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Unions in the U.S," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 19, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Pencavel, John, 2013.
"The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Pencavel, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," Discussion Papers 12-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1999. "A Model of Endogenous Union Density and Membership," Working papers 1999-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Victor Zarnowitz, 1989. "Cost and Price Movements in Business Cycle Theories and Experience: Causes and Effects of OBserved Changes (SEE ALSO WP3131-Send out together)," NBER Working Papers 3132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coombs, Christopher & Cebula, Richard, 2009. "The Impact of Union Corruption on Union Membership," MPRA Paper 51183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.