The Economic Revolution in the American South
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (Summer)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris James Mitchener & Ian W. McLean, 2001.
"The Productivity of U.S. States Since 1880,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2001-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Carol Scott Leonard & Leonid Borodkin, 2000. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1885-1913," Economics Series Working Papers 14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hoffman, Dennis L. & Hogan, Timothy D., 2008. "Sunbelt Growth and the Knowledge Economy: An Exploratory Approach," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- Stewart, James I., 2006. "Migration to the agricultural frontier and wealth accumulation, 1860-1870," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 547-577, October.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005.
"Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josef Falkinger & Volker Grossmann, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with two Elites," CESifo Working Paper Series 1562, CESifo Group Munich.
- Liu, Wai-Man & Ngo, Phong, 2012. "Voting with Your Feet: Political Competition and Internal Migration in the United States," MPRA Paper 43601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Kristina Tobio, 2007. "The Rise of the Sunbelt," NBER Working Papers 13071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.