Understanding the Marxian Notion of Exploitation: A Summary of the So-Called Transformation Problem Between Marxian Values and Competitive Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 9 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Is the Marxian labour theory of value correct?
by paulcockshott in Though Cowards Flinch on 2010-03-19 12:00:17
- Edward N. Wolff, 2000.
"What's Behind the Recent Rise in Profitablity?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_297, Levy Economics Institute.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011.
"Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy," Working Papers 11/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alain Lipietz, 1982. "Retour au problème de la « transformation des valeurs en prix de production »," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 141-165.
- Andrew Kliman & Ted McGlone, 1999. "A Temporal Single-system Interpretation of Marx's Value Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 33-59.
- Tiago Camarinha Lopes, 2011. "As Fases Históricas Do Debate Sobre Atransformação Dos Valores Em Preços De Produção," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 030, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Freeman, Alan, 1997. "If they're so rich, why ain't they smart? Another prelude to the critique of economic theory," MPRA Paper 52699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Stefano Perri, 2003. "The Counterfactual Method of Marx's Theory of Surplus," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-124.
- Ellerman, David, 2010. "Marxism as a capitalist tool," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-700, December.
- Hagendorf, Klaus, 2009. "Towards a Political Economy of the Hunters and Gatherers: A Study in Historical Materialism," MPRA Paper 17339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2009.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 1995.
"Plusvalore e sfruttamento dopo Sraffa. Lo stato del problema
[Surplus Value and Exploitation After Sraffa: The State of the Problem]," MPRA Paper 43780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PARYS, Wilfried, 2013. "All but one: How pioneers of linear economics overlooked Perron-Frobenius mathematics," Working Papers 2013030, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.