Historical Perspectives and the Interpretation of Unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 25 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001.
"Changing Tides for the Welfare State - An Essay,"
Working Paper Series
550, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Agell, J., 2000.
"On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent-sharing vs. Social Insurance,"
2000:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas, 2000. "On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent-sharing vs. Social Insurance," Working Paper Series 2000:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Agell, J., 2000. "On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent-sharing vs. Social Insurance," Papers 2000-16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jonas Agell, 2000. "On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent-Sharing vs. Social Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 384, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baxandall, Phineas, 2002. "Explaining differences in the political meaning of unemployment across time and space," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 469-502.
- Jonas Agell, 2002.
"On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent Seeking vs. Social Insurance,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 107-135, 05.
- Agell, Jonas, 2001. "On the Determinants of Labour Market Institutions: Rent Seeking vs. Social Insurance," Research Papers in Economics 2001:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001. "Changing Tides For The Welfare State," Seminar Papers 694, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Jonas Agell, 2001. "Warum haben wir rigide Arbeitsmärkte? Rent-seeking versus Soziale Sicherung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 363-381, November.
- Mares, Isabela, 1996. "Is unemployment insurable? Employers and the institutionalization of the risk of unemployment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 96-314, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.