The Social Security Reform Debate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Geanakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1998.
"Social Security Money's Worth,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
98-27, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Geanakoplos, J. & Mitchell, O.S. & Zeldes, S.P., 1998. "Social Security Money's Worth," Papers 98-05, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- John Geanakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 1998. "Social Security Money's Worth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1193, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, . "Social Security Money's Worth," Pension Research Council Working Papers 97-20, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- John Geanakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2000. "Social Security Money's Worth," NBER Working Papers 6722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Geanakoplos & Olivia S. Mitchell & Stephen P. Zeldes, . "Social Security Money's Worth," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-9, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Tiiu Paas & Marit Hinnosaar & Jaan Masso & Orsolya Szirko, 2004. "Social Protection Systems In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 26, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- H. Verbon, 1987. "The rise and evolution of public pension systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 75-100, January.
- Maria Clara Murteira, 2008. "A Reforma de 2007 do Sistema Público de Pensões em Portugal: Uma análise crítica das escolhas normativas implícitas," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 28, pages 56-75, December.
- Gál, Róbert Iván, 1996.
"A társadalombiztosítási programok ösztönző hatásai
[Incentive effects of social security programs: a survey]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 128-140.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada, 1988.
"The Effects of Japanese Social Security Retirement Benefits on Personal Savings and Elderly Labor Force Behavior,"
NBER Working Papers
2661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamada, Tetsuji, 1990. "The effects of Japanese social security retirement benefits on personal saving and elderly labor force behavior," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-363, December.
- Gustman, A.L. & Mitchell, O.S. & Steinmeier, T.L., 1993.
"The Role of Pensions in the Labor Market,"
93-07, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
- Olivia Mitchell & Jan Olson & Thomas Steinmeier, 1996.
"Construction of the Earnings and Benefits File (EBF) for Use With the Health and Retirement Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
5707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Jan Olson & Thomas Steinmeier, . "Construction of the Earnings and Benefits File (EBF) for Use with the Health and Retirement Survey," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-19, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1987. "Future Social Security Financing Alternatives and National Saving," NBER Working Papers 2256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & Douglas J. Puffert, 1987. "Social Security and the American Family," NBER Working Papers 2117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2002. "The Economics of Pensions: A non-conventional approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 149-177.
- Jane Sjogren, 1986. "Retirement Age Women and Men: Income Sources and Work," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 283-290, Jul-Sep.
- Henri-Paul Rousseau & Francis Taurand, 1984. "Financement de la securite du revenu et taxes sur la masse salariale," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 10(4), pages 459-467, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.