An Outline of My Main Contributions to Economic Science
AbstractPrize Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 9, 1988.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Other versions of this item:
- Allais, Maurice, 1988. "An Outline of My Main Contributions to Economic Science," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1988-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Straus, 2008. "Le retour des crises financières est-il inéluctable ?," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 57-70.
- JIMENEZ Edward, 2002. "Unified Game Theory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 25, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 2002. "Reconsidering equilibrium: a socio-economic perspective," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 559-579.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J., 2010. "Expected utility paradoxes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 187-193, April.
- Mooreland, Jay, II, 2011. "The Irrational Investor’s Risk Profile," Master's Theses 107787, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2005. "Psychologie individuelle et stabilité d'un équilibre général concurrentiel dans le Traité d'économie pure de Maurice Allais," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(4), pages 855-888.
- Thomas Mayer, 2004. "The Influence Of Friedman'S Methodological Essay," Working Papers 41, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.