The Accounts of Society
AbstractPrize Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 8, 1984
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Other versions of this item:
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D.P. Doessel & Ruth F.G. Williams, 2012. "The New Welfare Measures," Working Papers 2012.07, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Lawrence Klein, 2003. "Some Potential Linkages for Input-Output Analysis with Flow-of-Funds," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 269-277.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011.
"Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Applications,"
Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(01), pages 75-99, March.
- Akhabbar, Amanar & Antille, Gabrielle & Fontela, Emilio & Pulido, Antonio, 2011. "Input-Output in Europe: Trends in Research and Application," MPRA Paper 30208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy Nalewaik, 2010.
"News, Noise, and Estimates of the "True" Unobserved State of the Economy,"
BEA Working Papers
0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2007. "News, noise, and estimates of the "true" unobserved state of the economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.