A Core of Practical Macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheide, Joachim, 2005. "Makroökonomie Theorie und wirtschaftspolitische Beratung," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3761, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rosenblatt-Wisch, Rina, 2008.
"Loss aversion in aggregate macroeconomic time series,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1140-1159, October.
- Rina Rosenblatt-Wisch, 2007. "Loss Aversion in Aggregate Macroeconomic Time Series," Working Papers 2007-06, Swiss National Bank.
- Almonacid, Ruben D., 2003. "The determinants of nominal income, output and the price level: A synthesis of the Keynesian and neo-classical views," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 747-772, November.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, .
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
IEW - Working Papers
012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000.
"Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 1999. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 174, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elaine Cristina de Piza & Joilson Dias, 2006. "Novo Consenso Macroeconômico E Política Monetária No Brasil: Uma Avaliação Empírica," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 164, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Levin, Andrew T. & David López-Salido, J. & Nelson, Edward & Yun, Tack, 2008.
"Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(Supplemen), pages S48-S62, October.
- Andrew T. Levin & J. David López-Salido & Edward Nelson & Tack Yun, 2008. "Macroeconometric equivalence, microeconomic dissonance, and the design of monetary policy," Working Papers 2008-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Monique Reid & Stan du Plessis, 2011. "Talking to the inattentive Public: How the media translates the Reserve Bank’s communications," Working Papers 19/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003. "Time-varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John B. Taylor, 2000. "Teaching Modern Macroeconomics at the Principles Level," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 90-94, May.
- Joachim Scheide, 2003. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in Europe � an Agnostic View," Kiel Working Papers 1174, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Monique Reid & Stan Du Plessis, 2011. "Talking to the inattentive public: How the media translates the Reserve Bankâ€™s communications," Working Papers 254, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 1999. "Regieren in Europa: Effektiv und demokratisch?," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 0, number sbd-1999.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.