The Future of Fundamental Tax Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 87 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul van den Noord & Chistopher Heady, 2001. "Surveillance of Tax Policies: A Synthesis of Findings in Economic Surveys," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 303, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"Taxing Corporate Income,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Pablo Serra & Daniel Hojman, 2000. "A Note on the Optimality of the Cash Flow Tax," Documentos de Trabajo 83, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "Evaluación del Sistema Tributario Chileno y Propuesta de Reforma," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 40, Central Bank of Chile.
- Pablo Serra, 1998. "El Sistema Impositivo y su Efecto en el Funcionamiento de la Economía: Una Revisión de la Literatura," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 39, Central Bank of Chile.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006.
"The Choice between Income and Consumption Taxes: A Primer,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt9q85f6qz, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2006. "The Choice Between Income and Consumption Taxes: A Primer," NBER Working Papers 12307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 1999. "Tax reform and external balance," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 891-909, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux, 2013. "Consumption and cash-flow taxes in an international setting," Working Papers 1311, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 2006. "Tax Reform in the 21st Century," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt444479wh, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.