Income, Consumption, and Wage Taxation in a Life-Cycle Model: Separating Efficiency from Redistribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewis, Kenneth A. & Seidman, Laurence S., 2001. "The Consumption Tax and Transitional Relief," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 99-120, January.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Keuschnigg, Mirela, 2012. "Transition Strategies In Enacting Fundamental Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(2), pages 357-85, June Cita.
- Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S., 2009. "Two-sector perspectives on the effects of payroll tax cuts and their financing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 176-190, February.
- Hans Fehr, 2000. "From Destination- to Origin-Based Consumption Taxation: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 43-61, February.
- Randolph, William C. & Rogers, Diane Lim, 1995. "The Implications for Tax Policy of Uncertainty About Labor-Supply and Savings Responses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 429-46, September.
- Gaube, Thomas & Schwager, Robert, 2003. "Consumption vs. wage taxation and the capital levy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 15-19, April.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2000.
"On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berthold U. Wigger, 2004. "On the Intergenerational Incidence of Wage and Consumption Taxes," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, 02.
- Elschner, Christina & Schwager, Robert, 2006. "A simulation method to measure the tax burden on highly skilled manpower," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 50, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.