The Introduction of New Products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002.
"Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction: Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Head, K. & Mayer, T. & Ries, J., 2001. "Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction: Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2001.49, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Head, K. & Mayer, T. & Ries, J., 2000. "Revisiting Oligopolistic Reaction : Are FDI Decisions Strategic Complements?," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.49, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Josh Lerner & Joacim T�g, 2013.
"Institutions and venture capital,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 153-182, February.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011.
"New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?,"
18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011. "New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?," MPRA Paper 30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Ji & Lam, Kevin C. K. & Karakowsky, Leonard & Qian, Gongming, 2003. "Firm resource and first mover advantages: A case of foreign direct investment (FDI) in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 625-645, October.
- Solomon Tadesse, 2007.
"Financial Development and Technology,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp879, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marco S. Giarratana, 2003. "Missing the Starting Gun? Entry Timing Decisions into New Market Niches," LEM Papers Series 2003/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Siebert, Ralph, 2003. "The Impact of R&D Subsidies on the Introduction of New Products by Incumbent Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4090, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lerner, Josh, 2006. "The new new financial thing: The origins of financial innovations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 223-255, February.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "The New New Financial Thing: The Sources of Innovation Before and After State Street," NBER Working Papers 10223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Siebert, 2003. "The Introduction of New Product Qualities by Incumbent Firms: Market Proliferation versus Cannibalization," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-11, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Ralph Siebert, 1999. "The Impact of R&D Subsidies on the Introduction of New Products by Incumbent Firms old title -(New Product Introduction by Incumbent Firms)," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG), revised Aug 2003.
- Ian Sinapuelas & William Robinson, 2009. "Entry for supermarket feature me-too brands: An empirical explanation of incidence and timing," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 183-196, June.
- Lee, Cheryl Hill & Schluter, Gerald E., 2002. "Why Do Food Manufacturers Introduce New Products?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.