The Public Finance of a Protective Tariff: The Case of an Oil Import Fee
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 77 (1987)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano, 2002.
"Optimal Oil Taxation in a Small Open Economy,"
02-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano, . "Optimal Oil Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 02-03, FEDEA.
- Dahl, Carol & Yucel, Mine K, 1995. "Protectionist oil policies : A dynamic comparison for the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 599-605, July.
- Mine Yücel & Carol Dahl, 1989. "A dynamic comparison of an oil tariff, a producer subsidy, and a gasoline tax," Research Paper 8912, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert Metcalf, 1997.
"Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions,"
NBER Working Papers
6091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2001. "Environmental controls, scarcity rents, and pre-existing distortions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 249-267, May.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1997. "Environmental Controls, Scarcity Rents, and Pre-Existing Distortions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9703, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton, 1989. "If Labor is Inelastic, Are Taxes Still Distorting?," NBER Working Papers 2810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.