Is the Concentration-Profit Correlation Partly an Artifact of Lumpy Technology?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 77 (1987)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Rabah & Lambson, Val E., 2007.
"Imperfect competition, integer constraints and industry dynamics,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 261-274, April.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val E., 2004. "Imperfect competition, integer constraints and industry dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 2004042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1994.
"Bank scale economies, mergers, concentration, and efficiency: the U.S. experience,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen Berger & David Humphrey, 1994. "Bank Scale Economies, Mergers, Concentration, and Efficiency: The U.S. Experience," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Georg Götz, 2002. "Existence, Uniqueness, and Symmetry of Free-Entry Cournot Equilibrium: The Importance of Market Size and Technoligy Choice," Vienna Economics Papers 0214, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- R Amir & V E Lambson, 2003.
"Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0315, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Amir, Rabah & Lambson, Val E., 2003. "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 191-203, May.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val, 2003. "Entry, exit, and imperfect competition in the long run," CORE Discussion Papers 2003066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Rahab Amir, 2000.
"Market Structure, Scale Economies, and Industry Performance,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 00-08, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- AMIR, Rabah, 2003. "Market structure, scale economies and industry performance," CORE Discussion Papers 2003065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir, 2000. "Market Structure, Scale Economies and Industry Performance," Discussion Papers 00-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Rabah Amir, . "Market Structure, Scale Economies and Industry Performance," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Fu, Xiaoqing (Maggie) & Heffernan, Shelagh, 2009. "The effects of reform on China's bank structure and performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-52, January.
- Yu, Peiyi & Neus, Werner, 2005. "Market Structure, Scale Efficiency, and Risk as Determinants of German Banking Profitability," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 294, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Jeong, Kap-Young & Masson, Robert T., 2003. "A new methodology linking concentration dynamics to current and steady-state profits:Examining Korean industrial policy during take-off," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1489-1526, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.