A Theory of Federal Debt Management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2008.
"A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice,"
NBER Working Papers
14087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Greenwood & Samuel Hanson & Jeremy C. Stein, 2010. "A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(3), pages 993-1028, 06.
- Zvi Bodie & Alex Kane & Robert L. McDonald, 1984. "Why Are Real Interest Rates So High?," NBER Working Papers 1141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1980. "Asset Prices, Substitution Effects, and the Impact of Changes in Asset Stocks," NBER Working Papers 0566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley, 1983. "Asset Substitutability and the Impact of Federal Deficits," NBER Working Papers 1082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2006. "Can Central Banks Target Bond Prices?," NBER Working Papers 12454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimura Takeshi & Small David H., 2006.
"Quantitative Monetary Easing and Risk in Financial Asset Markets,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-54, March.
- Takeshi Kimura & David Small, 2004. "Quantitative monetary easing and risk in financial asset markets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leanne Ussher, 1998. "Do Budget Deficits Raise Interest Rates? A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Working Papers 0005 Classification- JEL:, Department of Economics, Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1986. "A Test of Portfolio Crowding-Out and Related Issues in Finance," NBER Working Papers 1205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikael Apel & Jan Södersten, 1999. "Personal Taxation and Investment Incentives in a Small Open Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 79-88, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.