Second Thoughts on Keynesian Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preston J. Miller & Arthur J. Rolnick, 1979. "The CBO's policy analysis: an unquestionable misuse of a questionable theory," Staff Report 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- Michelle Garfinkel, 2008. "Memorial essays in honor of Herschel I. Grossman: Introduction," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Lévesque, Suzanne & Paquin, Lloyd, 1986. "Les microfondements de la macroéconomique : une recension critique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(4), pages 597-619, dÃ©cembre.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006.
"The future of Post Keynesian economics,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Motty Perry & Gary Solon, 1984.
"Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information,"
NBER Working Papers
1359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Perry, Motty & Solon, Gary, 1985. "Wage Bargaining, Labor Turnover, and the Business Cycle: A Model with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(4), pages 421-33, October.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "The Role of Demand Management in the Maintenance of Full Employment," NBER Working Papers 2520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.