The Golden Rule and the Role of Government in a Life Cycle Growth Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jinlu & Lin, Shuanglin, 2012. "Existence And Uniqueness Of Steady-State Equilibrium In A Generalized Overlapping Generations Model," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S3), pages 299-311, November.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Partha Sen, 2010.
"Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model,"
- Partha Sen, 2005. "Debt Policy in a Competitive Two-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 137, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Matteo Formenti, 2008. "Indicators and Tests of Sustainability: The Italian Case," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(6), pages 123-160, November-.
- de la Croix, D. & Michel, P., 1999.
"National Debt Sustainability and the Dynamics in the Economy of Diamond,"
99a56, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- de la Croix, David & Michel, Philippe, 1999. "National Debt Sustainability and the Dynamics in the Economy of Diamond," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "The older the more valuable: Divergence between utility and dollar values of life as one ages," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 1-16, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2002:i:7:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.