Trade as Aid: The Political Economy of Tariff Preferences for Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Limao, Nuno & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005.
"Trade preferences to small developing countries and the welfare costs of lost multilateral liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3565, The World Bank.
- Nuno Lim�o & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2006. "Trade Preferences to Small Developing Countries and the Welfare Costs of Lost Multilateral Liberalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 217-240.
- Limão, Nuno & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005. "Trade Preferences to Small Developing Countries and the Welfare Costs of Lost Multilateral Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 5045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmad, Jaleel, 1976. "Les préférences tarifaires canadiennes et la libéralisation des échanges," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(4), pages 555-565, octobre.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2011.
"Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012. "Conditional versus unconditional trade concessions for developing countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(2), pages 613-631, May.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2012. "Conditional versus Unconditional Trade Concessions for Developing Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98541, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eden Yu, 1981. "Trade diversion, trade creation and factor market imperfections," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 546-561, September.
- Anania, Giovanni, 1989. "Welfare Implications of a Preferential Tariff Reduction for Agricultural Exports from Less Developed Countries vs. a Generalized Tariff Reduction," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.