The Demand for High-Powered Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money,"
in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 421-461
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gandolfi, Arthur E & Lothian, James R, 1983. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 295-311, July.
- Arthur E. Gandolfi & James R. Lothian, 1980. "International Price Behavior and the Demand for Money," NBER Working Papers 0602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burdekin, Richard C. K., 1987.
"Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 391-405.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, 1986. "Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments," Research Paper 8603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Bolongia, 1987. "Selecting an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1985-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lothian, James R. & McCarthy, Cornelia H., 2009.
"The behavior of money and other economic variables: Two natural experiments,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1204-1220, November.
- James R. Lothian & Cornelia H. McCarthy, 2003. "The Behavior of Money and Other Economic Variables: Two Natural Experiments," International Finance 0311011, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.