Toward an Analysis of Postdisaster Cooperation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François-Charles Wolff & Lionel Prouteau, 2013. "Adhésions et dons aux associations : permanences et évolutions de 2002 à 2010," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 459(1), pages 27-57.
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2010.
"Is a Donor in Hand Better Than Two in the Bush? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 958-83, June.
- Craig E. Landry & Andreas Lange & John A. List & Michael K. Price & Nicholas G. Rupp, 2008. "Is a Donor in Hand Better than Two in the Bush? Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 14319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Landry & Andreas Lange & John List & Michael Price & Nicholas Rupp, 2010. "Is a donor in hand better than two in the bush? Evidence from a natural field experiment," Artefactual Field Experiments 00077, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1983. "From weakest-link to best-shot: The voluntary provision of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 371-386, January.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1982. "Alternative Social Composition Functions and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 244, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1982. "Alternative Social Composition Fucntions and the Voluntary Provisions of Public Goods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 244R, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gleen W. Harrison & Jack Hirschleifer, 1985. "The Provision of Public Goods Under Alternative Protocols and Social Composition Functions: Report on an Experiment," UCLA Economics Working Papers 372, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.