Production, Trade, and Protection When There are Many Commodities and Two Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Guesnerie, Roger, 2010.
"The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 666-690, September.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Jeffrey R. Bernstein & David E. Weinstein, 1998.
"Do Endowments Predict the Location of Production? Evidence from National and International Data,"
NBER Working Papers
6815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey R. & Weinstein, David E., 2002. "Do endowments predict the location of production?: Evidence from national and international data," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-76, January.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00589105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Ratnayake, 1998. "Do Stringent Environmental Regulations Reduce International Competitiveness? Evidence from an Inter-industry A nalysis," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 77-96.
- Ufuk Gunes Bebek, 2011. "Monotonicity of additive indices of revealed comparative advantage," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1894-1901.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.