The Effect of Migration on Wages: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 100 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2012. "Geographic concentration and high tech firm survival," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 691-701.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P. & Schiller, Anita R., 2011.
"Do production subsidies have a wage incidence in wind power?,"
33861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dakshina G. De Silva & Robert P. McComb & Anita R. Schiller, 2013. "Do production subsidies have a wage incidence in wind power?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(28), pages 3963-3972, October.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P., 2011. "Geographic concentration and firm survival," MPRA Paper 32906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Petr Huber & Julia Bock-Schappelwein, 2013. "The Impact of Migration Policy on Migrants' Education Structure: Evidence from an Austrian Policy Reform," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-35, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Manning, Dale T. & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014. "Migration and fuel use in rural Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 126-136.
- Battiston, Diego, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the labour market: Evidence from 20 years of cross-border migration to Argentina," MPRA Paper 52424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.