Top 25% Institutions and Economists in Algeria, as of June 2014This page shows one of the many rankings computed with RePEc data. They are based on data about authors who have registered with the RePEc Author Service, institutions listed on EDIRC, bibliographic data collected by RePEc, citation analysis performed by CitEc and popularity data compiled by LogEc. To find more rankings, historical data and detailed methodology, click here. Or see the ranking FAQ. For Algeria, there are 11 authors affiliated with 4 institutions. Note that authors affiliated only with institutions in this region that are not listed in EDIRC cannot be ranked. Authors with multiple affiliations are attributed to each according to the weights they have set to each in their profile, or by default according to a formula described here.
All institutions in this region.
Top 25% institutions in Algeria
|1||||Centre de Recherche en Économie Appliqué pour le Développement (CREAD)|
Top 25% authors in AlgeriaThis ranking is based on registered authors only, and only those who claimed some affiliation in this region, and this affiliation is listed in EDIRC.
The data presented here is experimental. It is based on a limited sample of the research output in Economics and Finance. Only material catalogued in RePEc is considered. For any citation based criterion, only works that could be parsed by the CitEc project are considered. For any ranking of people, only those registered with the RePEc Author Service can be taken into account. And for rankings of institutions, only those listed in EDIRC and claimed as affiliation by the respective, registered authors can be measured. Thus, this list is by no means based on a complete sample. You can help making this more comprehensive by encouraging more publications to be listed (instructions) and more authors to register (form). For more details on the various rankings that are available as well for documentation, follow this link.
- Citations from CitEc project by José Manuel Barrueco Cruz, University of Valencia, Spain. Hardware provided by Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas (IVIE), Valencia, Spain.
- Abstract views and downloads statistics from LogEc project by Sune Karlsson, Örebro University, Sweden.
- Author registration by Ivan Kumanov, Minsk, Belarus.
- Institutions database and ranking computations by Christian Zimmermann, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- RePEc has been initiated by Thomas Krichel.