Top Countries and States (Last 10 Years), as of March 2014This page shows one of the many rankings computed with RePEc data. They are based on data about authors who have registered with the RePEc Author Service, institutions listed on EDIRC, bibliographic data collected by RePEc, citation analysis performed by CitEc and popularity data compiled by LogEc. To find more rankings, historical data and detailed methodology, click here. Or see the ranking FAQ. This ranking takes only publications in the last 10 years into account. .
Authors with multiple affiliations are attributed to each according to the weights they have set to each in their profile, or by default according to a formula described here, unless they specified the weights themselves.
|Entity||Full ranking||Last 10 years||More|
|Authors||Short Details||Short Details||More|
|Institutions||Short Details||Short Details||More|
|Regions||Short Details||Short Details||More|
And for all rankings, see here.
Click on country or state name to obtain rankings of top institutions and top authors in each region. The rankings for the United States can be found here.
For details with rankings in each category, see this additional page
RePEc is considered. For any citation based criterion, only works that could be parsed by the CitEc project are considered. For any ranking of people, only those registered with the RePEc Author Service can be taken into account. And for rankings of institutions, only those listed in EDIRC and claimed as affiliation by the respective, registered authors can be measured. Thus, this list is by no means based on a complete sample. You can help making this more comprehensive by encouraging more publications to be listed (instructions) and more authors to register (form). For more details on the various rankings that are available as well for documentation, follow this link.
- Citations from CitEc project by José Manuel Barrueco Cruz, University of Valencia, Spain. Hardware provided by Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas (IVIE), Valencia, Spain.
- Abstract views and downloads statistics from LogEc project by Sune Karlsson, Örebro University, Sweden.
- Author registration by Ivan Kumanov, Minsk, Belarus.
- Institutions database and ranking computations by Christian Zimmermann, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- RePEc has been initiated by Thomas Krichel.