World Bank - Industry and Energy Department
Contact information of World Bank - Industry and Energy Department:
Postal: The World Bank; Industry and Energy Department, 1818 H Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20433, U.S.A.
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: http://www.worldbank.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:wobaie
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations.
- 55 Managing Risks of Investments in Developing Countries
by Besant-Jones, J.E. & Hylan, L.
- 54 The Trade-Off/Risk Method: A Strategic Approach to power Planning
by Crousillat, E. & Merrill, H.
- 53 Urban Interfuel Substitution, Energy Use, and Equity in Developing Countries
by Barnes, D.F. & Qian, L.
- 52 Electricity Pricing : Conventional Views and New Concepts
by Teplitz-Sembitzky, W.
- 51 CO2 Emissions by the Residential Sector: Environmental Implications of Inter-Ful Substitution
by Floor, W. & Van Der Plas, R.
- 50 Energy Issues in Central and Easter Europe: Considerations for the World Bank Group and Other International Financial Institutions
by Richter, J.U.
- 49 Accounting for Traditional Fuel Production: the Household Energy Sector and Its Implications for the Development Process
by Peskin, H.M. & Floor, W. & Barnes, D.F.
- 48 Assessment of Biomass Energy Resources: A Discussion on Its Need and Methodology
by Ryan, P. & Openshaw, K.
- 47 Kerosene Stove: Their Performance , Use and Constraints
by Floor, W. & Van der Plas, R.
- 46 Core Report on the Electric Power Utility Efficiency Improvement Study
by Central Project Team
- 45 Guidelines for Assessing Wind Energy Potential
by Monero, R.
- 44 A Methodology for Regional Assessment of Small Scal Hydro Power
by Tudor Engeneering Company
- 43 Guideline for Diesel Generating Plant Specification and Bid Evaluation
by C.I. Power Services, Inc.
- 42 A Review of International Power Sales Agreements
by Minogue, D.C.
- 41 Health and Safety Aspects of Nuclear Power Plants
by Gaunt, J. & Numark, N.J. & Adamantiades, A.G.
- 40 Summary 1988 Power Data Sheets for 100 Developing Countries
by Escay, J.R.
- 39 Decision Making Under Uncertainty and Option Valuation Approach to Power Planning
by Crousillat, E. & Martzoukos, S.
- 38 Improving Charcoaling Efficiency in the Traditional Rural Sector
by Feistein, C. & Van der Plas, R.
- 37 A study of the Transfer of Petroleum Fuels Pollution
by McKeough, K.