International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
2020 Conference papers
Contact information of International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI):
Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact ()
Series handle: repec:fpr:2020cp
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 9 Resilience and pastoralism in Africa south of the Sahara, With a particular focus on the horn of Africa and the Sahel, West Africa
by Little, Peter D. & McPeak, John G.
- 8 Understanding resilience for food and nutrition security
by Hoddinott, John
- 7 Current approaches to resilience programming among nongovernmental organizations
by Frankenberger, Timothy R. & Constas, Mark A. & Nelson, Suzanne & Starr, Laurie
- 6 Capacity development for resilient food systems: Issues, approaches, and knowledge gaps:
by Babu, Suresh Chandra & Blom, Sylvia
- 5 Are shocks really increasing? A selective review of the global frequency, severity, scope, and impact of five types of shocks:
by Zseleczky, Laura & Yosef, Sivan
- 4 Resilience and social capital:
by Bernier, Quinn & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela
- 3 Building resilience to conflict through food security policies and programs: Evidence from four case studies :
by Breisinger, Clemens & Ecker, Olivier & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Trinh Tan, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Bouzar, Khalida & Sma, Abdelkarim & Abdelgadir, Mohamed
- 2 Refugees, food security, and resilience in host communities: Transitioning from humanitarian assistance to development in protracted refugee situations :
by Mabiso, Athur & Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Vandercasteelen, Joachim & Hirvonen, Kalle
- 1 Measuring resilience in a volatile world: A proposal for a multicountry system of sentinel sites :
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Headey, Derek D.
- 8 Governing the dietary transition: Linking agriculture, nutrition, and health
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 7 Growth is good, but is not enough to improve nutrition:
by Ecker, Olivier & Breisinger, Clemens & Pauw, Karl
- 6 Turning economic growth into nutrition-sensitive growth:
by Headey, Derek
- 5 Responding to health risks along the value chain:
by Chenevix Trench, Pippa & Narrod, Clare A. & Roy, Devesh & Tiongco, Marites
- 4 Value chains for nutrition:
by Hawkes, Corinna & Ruel, Marie T.
- 3 Feeding the future's changing diets: Implications for agricultural markets, nutrition, and policy
by Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa
- 2 Agriculture, health, and nutrition: Towards conceptualizing the linkages
by Hoddinott, John
- 1 The nexus between agriculture and nutrition: Do growth patterns and conditional factors matter?
by Fan, Shenggen & Brzeska, Joanna