Center for Retirement Research
Work Opportunity Briefs
Contact information of Center for Retirement Research:
Postal: Hovey House, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Phone: (617) 552-1762
Fax: (617) 552-0191
Web page: http://crr.bc.edu/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum)
Series handle: repec:crr:crrwob
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- wob_8 Phased Retirement: Problems and Prospects
by Robert Hutchens
- wob_7 What Happens to Health Benefits after Retirement?
by Richard W. Johnson
- wob_5 How Do Age Discrimination Laws Affect Older Workers?
by Joanna Lahey
- wob_4 Will We Have To Work Forever?
by Alicia H. Munnell & Marric Buessing & Mauricio Soto & Steven A. Sass
- wob_3 Employer Attitudes towards Older Workers: Survey Results
by Alicia H. Munnell & Steven A. Sass & Mauricio Soto
- wob_2 Does Working Longer Make People Healthier and Happier
by Esteban Calvo