Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School
Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs
Contact information of Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School:
Postal: MS032, P.O. Box 9110, Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Web page: http://www.brandeis.edu/global/world-ready/centers/rosenberg/global-briefs.html
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Barbara Casidy)
Series handle: repec:bui:rosgfb
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 7 Old Italian Violins: A New Investment Strategy
by Kathryn Graddy & Philip Margolis
- 6 How Do Dollar Exchange Rate Movements Get Passed Through Into US Import Prices?
by Raphael S. Schoenle
- 5 Are Lost Decades in the Stock Market Black Swans?
by Blake LeBaron
- 4 The Impact of New Financial Regulations on Emerging Markets: A Synthesis of a Global Survey
by Vladislav Prokopov
- 3 Start-up Firms in the Financial Crisis
by Catherine L. Mann
- 2 The Credit Crisis of Emerging Market Firms
by Esteban Ferro