United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
Economics and Statistics Services (ESS) Reports
Contact information of United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service:
Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
Web page: http://www.ers.usda.gov/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:uerses
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 143821 Canadian and U.S. Farm Sector Comparisons
by Swann, Nina & Weisgerber, Pat
- 143820 Cotton Ginning Charges, Harvesting Practices, and Selected Marketing Costs, 1980/81 Season
by Glade, Edward H., Jr. & Cole, Ron
- 143819 Cattle Reports: A Handbook on Surveying and Estimating Procedures
- 143818 U.S. Farm Population, 1980
by Banks, Vera J. & Kalbacher, Judith Z.
- 143817 Sharply Fewer Counties Depend on Farming
by Hoppe, Robert A.
- 143816 Consortium on Trade Research: Macroeconomic Linkages to Agricultural Trade
- 143815 Foreign Ownership of U.S. Agricultural Land- Highlights
by DeBraal, Peter
- 143814 A Statistical Profile of Substate Regional Organizations
by Reid, J. Norman
- 143813 World Trade in Major U.S. Crops: A Market-Share Analysis
by Webb, Alan J.
- 143812 Grain Dust: Problems and Utilization
by Schnake, L.D.
- 143811 Rural and Small Town Population Change, 1970-80
by Beale, Calvin L.
- 143810 U.S. Winter Fresh Tomato Price and Quantity Projections for 1985
by Zepp, Glenn A.
- 143809 Economics and Statistics: Program Results and Plans, 1980
- 143807 Consortium on Trade Research
- 143806 Trends in Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Transportation, 1963-75
by Boles, Patrick P.