United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA)
Contact information of United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA):
Postal: The United Nations Building, Rajadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.uncapsa.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ucapmo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- Towards a joint regional agenda for the alleviation of poverty through agriculture and secondary crop development: proceedings of the regional meeting, Bangkok, 21-22 November 2007
by Anonymous & Thompson, Geoff & Rusastra, I Wayan & Baldwin, Robert
- Pengembangan agribisnis berbasis palawija di Indonesia: perannya dalam peningkatan ketahanan pangan dan pengentasan kemiskinan: prosiding seminar nasional, Bogor, 13 Juli 2006
by Anonymous & Napitupulu, Togar Alam & Manikmas, Made Oka A. & Kasim, Firdaus
- Farming a way out of poverty: forgotten crops and marginal populations in Asia and the Pacific
by Anonymous & Svensson, Lisa & Burrows, Matthew L.
- Pathways out of poverty through maize and job's tear in Lao People's Democratic Republic
by Douangsavanh, Linkham & Bouahom, Bounthong
- Prospects of Feed Crops in Southeast Asia: Alternatives to Alleviate Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development; Proceedings of the Regional Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 14-15, 2004
by Lokollo, Erna M. & Hutabarat, Budiman
- Participatory Prospective Analysis: Exploring and Anticipating Challenges with Stakeholders
by Bourgeois, Robin & Jesus, Franck
- Domestic Supply and Consumption Patterns of Coarse Grains, Pulses, Roots and Tuber Crops in Asia and the Pacific
by Anonymous & Balerin, Yannick
- Coping against El Nino for Stabilizing Rainfed Agriculture: Lessons from Asia and the Pacific: Proceedings of a Joint Workshop Held in Cebu, the Philippines, September17-19, 2002
by Anonymous & Concepcion, Rogelio N.
- The CGPRT Feed Crops Supply/Demand and Potential/Constraints for their Expansion in South Asia: Proceedings of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, September 3-4, 2002
- Reconciling Actors' Preferences in Agricultural Policy - Towards a New Management of Public Decisions
by Jesus, Franck & Bourgeois, Robin
- Actor-led Change for Efficient Agrifood Systems; Handbook of the Participatory Actor-based CADIAC Approach
by Bourgeois, Robin & Herrera, Danilo
- Database Management and Analytical Techniques for Agricultural Planning: A Course Manual
by Anonymous & Hollema, Siemon & Chowdhury, Mohammad A.T.
- Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Asia; Proceeding of a Workshop Held in Bogor, Indonesia, October 5-8, 1999
by Anonymous & Titapiwatanakun, Boonjit & Stoltz, D.R.
- Economic Assessment of Selected Resource Management Techniques in Marginal Upland Agriculture: Integrated Report and Proceedings of a Workshop, held in Seoul, Korea, May 20-22, 1998
by Anonymous & Stoltz, D.R.