New Mexico State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Business
Contact information of New Mexico State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agricultural Business:
Postal: Box 30003, MSC 3169, Las Cruces, NM 88003
Phone: (505) 646-3215
Fax: (505) 646-3808
Web page: http://www.aeab.nmsu.edu
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:nmsutr
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 23951 Procedures for Exporting Cattle from Chihuahua, Mexico, to the United States
by Carmona, Cristina & Skaggs, Rhonda K.
- 23950 The U.S. Dairy Industry and International Trade in Dairy Products
by Hadjigeorgalis, Ereney
- 23947 North American Beef and Cattle Trade: A Current Perspective
by Guinn, Christie & Skaggs, Rhonda K.
- 23945 The Clean Water Act and Total Maximum Daily Loads in New Mexico: Frequently Asked Questions
by Skaggs, Rhonda K. & Decker, Maryfrances
- 23943 Purchase of Development Rights and Conservation Easements: Frequently Asked Questions
by Wright, John B. & Skaggs, Rhonda K.
- 23944 The Future of Agriculture: Frequently Asked Questions
by Skaggs, Rhonda K.
- 23948 A Profile of Agriculture in New Mexico from the 1997 Census of Agriculture
by Skaggs, Rhonda K. & Wiltgen, Brett
- 23946 Vender/Grower and Crop/Product Survey for Santa Fe and Albuquerque Growers' Markets 1996 and 1998
by Dickerson, George W.
- 23949 Using the Stocker Cattle Futures and Options Contracts to Manage Price Risks
by Catlett, Lowell B.