Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Integration of Agricultural and Energy Systems Conference, February 12-13, 2008, Atlanta, Georgia
Contact information of Farm Foundation:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:fftrin
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 48769 Front Material
- 48717 What are the possibilities for the new bioeconomy
by Blaschek, Hans P.
- 48716 Viability of cellulosic feedstock production from producer to biorefinery
by Fumasi, Roland J. & Klose, Steven L. & Kaase, Greg H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- 48714 Value maximization from corn fractionation: feed, greenhouse gas reductions, and cointegration of ethanol and livestock
by Baker, Mindy L. & Babcock, Bruce A.
- 48713 Use of distillers by-products and corn stover as fuels for ethanol plants
by Tiffany, Douglas G. & Morey, R. Vance & De Kam, Matthew J.
- 48712 Policy analysis for integrated energy and agricultural markets in a partial equilibrium framework
by Tyner, Wallace E. & Taheripour, Farzad
- 48711 Millions of acres for dedicated energy crops: farms, ranches, or plantations?
by Epplin, Francis M.
- 48710 Feasibility of on-farm or small scale oilseed processing and biodiesel production
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 48709 Estimating and comparing alternative ethanol processes and feedstock choices
by Frosch, Brian J. & Fumasi, Roland J. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Herbst, Brian K.
- 48708 Economic value of ethanol byproducts in swine diets: evaluating profitability of corn fractionation techniques
by Bista, Bhawna & Hubbs, Todd & Richert, Brian T. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Preckel, Paul V.
- 48707 Economic and Environmental Impacts of Biofuels Expansion: The Role of Cellulosic Ethanol
by English, Burton C. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Menard, R. Jamey & West, Tristram O.
- 48706 Economic Analysis of Farm-Level Supply of Biomass Feedstocks for Energy Production Under Alternative Contract Scenarios and Risk
by Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & He, Lixia
- 48705 Biorefinery Product Opportunities from Glycerol
by Bozell, Joseph J.