Farm Foundation, Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences
Environmental and Rural Development Impacts Conference, October 15-16, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri
Contact information of Farm Foundation, Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences:
Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:fftren
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 54650 Potential for Uncertainty about Indirect Effects of Ethanol on Land Use in the Case of Brazil
by Thompson, Wyatt & Meyer, Seth D. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- 54530 GHG Trading Framework for the U.S. Biofuels Sector
by Kumarappan, Subbu & Joshi, Satish V.
- 53504 Financing Growth of Cellulosic Ethanol
by Gustafson, Cole R.
- 53503 Local and Regional Economic Impacts of Biofuel Development
by Leistritz, F. Larry & Hodur, Nancy M.
- 53502 Optimal Biorefinery Locations and Transportation Network for the Future Biofuels Industry in Illinois
by Tursun, Umit Deniz & Kang, Seungmo & Onal, Hayri & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Scheffran, Jurgen
- 53501 Expected Changes in Farm Landscape with the Introduction of a Biomass Market
by Popp, Michael P. & Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Vickery, Gina B.
- 53500 Weaning Off Corn: Crop Residues and the Transition to Cellulosic Ethanol
by Malcolm, Scott A.
- 53499 The Impact of Biotech Corn Traits on Ethanol Production
by Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas G. & Kaufman, James & Meyer, Seth D. & Thompson, Wyatt
- 53498 The Water Quality Effects of Corn Ethanol vs Switchgrass Based Biofuels in the Midwest
by Secchi, Silvia & Gassman, Philip W. & Jha, Manoj K. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L.
- 53496 Regulation of GHG emissions from biofuel blended energy
by Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David
- 53495 Impacts of Land Conversion for Biofuel Cropping on Soil Organic Matter and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
by Del Grosso, Stephen J. & Ogle, Stephen M. & Parton, William J. & Adler, Paul R.
- 53494 The Impact of Ethanol Policy on Social Welfare and GHG Emissions
by Lasco, Christine & Khanna, Madhu
- 53491 Meeting Biofuels Targets: Implications for Land Use, Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Nitrogen Use in Illinois
by Khanna, Madhu & Onal, Hayri & Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao
- 53490 Biofuels and Land Use Change
by Reilly, John M. & Gurgel, Angelo Costa & Paltsev, Sergey
- 53489 Front Materials