Caribbean Agro-Economic Society
2007 West Indies Agricultural Economics Conference, July 2007, Belize City, Belize
Contact information of Caribbean Agro-Economic Society:
Web page: http://www.caestt.com/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:cars07
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 122909 Multimedia Mapping and GIS Integration for Data Acquisition and Sustainable Resource Management in Extension
by Joseph, Edwin
- 122908 Antibacterial Efficacy of Eryngium foetidum (Culantro) against Select Food-borne Pathogens
by Homer, Sharon & Baccus-Taylor, Gail S.H. & Akingbala, John A.
- 122907 Contribution of Agriculture and Agri-Food Sectors to the Economy of Trinidad and Tobago
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Patterson-Andrews, Hazel
- 122906 Climate Change and Agriculture – A Review of Some Global and Caribbean Concerns
by Pemberton, Carlisle A.
- 122895 Health and Economic Impacts of Mycotoxins in Foods in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Jolly, Pauline E. & Jolly, Curtis M.
- 122894 Towards a Sustainable Medicinal Plant Industry in Trinidad and Tobago
by Badrie, Neela & Baksh-Comeau, Yasmin
- 122893 Changing Agri-food Markets in the Caribbean: A Preliminary Investigation
by Iton, Ardon
- 122892 The Identification of Emerging Agribusiness Opportunities in Selected CARICOM Countries
by Iton, Ardon & Seepersad, Govind & Johnson, Christian
- 122888 Yellowfin Tuna in the Market for High Value Agricultural Products: Competitive Capability in Dominica
by Theophille, Brent & Hutchinson, Sharon D. & Iton, Ardon
- 122887 Can One Size Fit All? An Analysis of CARICOM Agricultural Development Policy Formulation
by Gordon, Ronald M. & VanSickle, John J. & Davis, Carlton George
- 122886 The Effect of CAFTA-DR and CBI on Ethanol Production and Trade
by Gregorowicz, Philip & Ligeon, Carel & Jolly, Curtis M.