Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
2014 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2014, Philadelphia, PA
Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:aaeass
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 161895 Contracting for Energy Crops: Effect of Risk Preferences and Land Quality
by Yang, Xi & Paulson, Nick & Khanna, Madhu
- 161894 Adapting Contract Theory to Fit Contract Farming
by Wu, Steven Y.
- 161893 Do Wealth Gains from Land Appreciation Cause Farmers to Expand Acreage or Buy Land?
by Weber, Jeremy G. & Key, Nigel
- 161892 Energy Costs and the Optimal Use of Groundwater
by Roumasset, James & Wada, Christopher
- 161891 Transboundary Extraction of Groundwater in the Presence of Hydraulic Fracturing
by Poudel, Biswo N. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Zilberman, David
- 161890 The Effects of Energy Prices on Groundwater Extraction in Agriculture in the High Plains Aquifer
by Pfeiffer, Lisa & Lin, Cynthia
- 161659 The Effect of Chronic Illness on Participation in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance and Medicaid Programs
by Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Pylypchuk, Yuriy
- 161658 Women’s Management Strategies and Growth in Rural Female-Owned Family Businesses
by Marshall, Maria I. & Peake, Whitney O.
- 161657 The Economics of Contract Farming: A Credit and Investment Perspective
by Du, Xiaoxue & Lu, Liang & Zilberman, David
- 161656 Escape from Third-Best: Rating Emissions for Intensity Standards
by Lemoine, Derek
- 161655 The Healthy Incentives Pilot and Fruit and Vegetable Intake: Interim Results
by Klerman, Jacob Alex & Bartlett, Susan & Wilde, Parke & Olsho, Lauren
- 161654 Economic Insights Required for Using Lifecycle Analysis for Policy Decisions
by Klotz, Richard & Bento, Antonio M. & Landry, Joel R.
- 161653 Are Women Better Bankers to the Poor? Evidence from Rural Microfinance Institutions
by Hartarska, Valentina & Mersland, Roy & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 161652 Let’s Talk About the Money: Spousal Communication, Expenditures and Farm Production
by Chen, Joyce J. & Collins, LaPorchia
- 161651 Linking the Price of Agricultural Land to Use Values and Amenities
by Borchers, Allison & Ifft, Jennifer & Kuethe, Todd
- 161650 Farmland: Is it Currently Priced as an Attractive Investment?
by Boehlje, Michael & Baker, Timothy & Langemeier, Michael