Distressed debt-investing in Deutschland: Geschäftsmodelle und Perspektiven
AbstractThe global distressed debt market has been established for some years now, however within this investment universe German Distressed Debt is generally considered as underdeveloped. The aim of this paper is to highlight why Investments are transacted and the framework of processes involved within the German market additionally; the paper focuses on current active investors and concludes with a market survey covering the impressions of these participants. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Frankfurt School of Finance and Management in its series Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series with number 66.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Non-Performing-Loans; Distressed Debt; Distressed Debt-Trading; Bad Bank; Work-Out; Outsourcing; Data Protection; Banker´s duty of secrecy; Due Diligence;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostka, Genia & Hobbs, William, 2010. "Energy efficiency in China: The local bundling of interests and policies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 151, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Heimer, Thomas & Hölscher, Luise & Werner, Matthias Ralf, 2008. "Access to finance and venture capital for industrial SMEs," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 97, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Löchel, Horst & Pecher, Florian, 2008. "The strategic value of investments in Chinese banks by foreign financial institutions," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 91, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.