Creditor panics: Causes and remedies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Deutsche Bank Research in its series Research Notes with number 98-4.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali M. Kutan & Brasukra G. Sudjana, 2004. "Worsening of the Asian Financial Crisis: Who is to Blame?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-658, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008.
"Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves,"
NBER Working Papers
14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 57-94, April.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Shambaugh, Jay C & Taylor, Alan M, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," CEPR Discussion Papers 6693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lamberte, Mario B., 1999. "Currency Crisis: Where Do We Go From Here?," Discussion Papers DP 1999-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.