Foreign Direct Investment and Growth: New Hypotheses and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec7/96.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aikaterini Kokkinou & Yannis Psycharis, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Attractiveness in Southeastern European countries," ERSA conference papers ersa05p382, European Regional Science Association.
- Luiz R. De Mello & Kiichiro Fukasaku, 2000. "Trade and foreign direct investment in Latin America and Southeast Asia: temporal causality analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 903-924.
- Raquel Díaz, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and regional convergence: an international approach," ERSA conference papers ersa04p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Constantina Kottaridi, 2005. "The 'core-periphery' pattern of FDI-led growth and production structure in the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 99-113.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.