Efficient Institutions or Rent Seeking Monopolists? The Rationale for Early Chartered Trading Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec7/95.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2007. "'Whatever Is, Is Right'?, Economic Institutions in Pre-Industrial Europe (Tawney Lecture 2006)," CESifo Working Paper Series 2066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gary Spraakman & Julie Margret, 2005. "The transfer of management accounting practices from London counting houses to the British North American fur trade," Accounting, Business and Financial History, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 101-119.
- Gelderblom, O. & Jong, A. de & Jonker, J., 2012. "The Formative Years of the Modern Corporation: The Dutch East India Company VOC, 1602-1623," Research Paper ERS-2012-007-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Oscar Gelderblom & Abe de Jong & Joost Jonker, 2012. "The Formative Years of the Modern Corporation: The Dutch East India Company VOC, 1602-1623," Working Papers 0036, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Paying Transaction Costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.