Spatial Disparities in the Impact of the 1990-92 Recession: An Analysis of UK Counties
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec5/93.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 1994. "Spatial Disparities in the Impact of the 1990-92 Recession: An Analysis of UK Counties," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 367-82, November.
- Jim Taylor & Steve Bradley, 1994. "Spatial Disparities In The Impact Of The 1990–92 Recession: An Analysis Of Uk Counties," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(4), pages 367-382, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.