Regional Problems and Policies: An Overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Lancaster in its series Working Papers with number ec27/90.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics The Management School Lancaster University Lancaster LA1 4YX UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1524 594228
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 594244
Web page: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/econ/wkpap.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Nguyen, Anh, 1997. "Japanese manufacturing investment in the UK 1972-1996: an econometric analysis," MPRA Paper 1920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Maria DIAZ ESCOBAR, 2011. "Spatial Unemployment Differentials in Colombia," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Discussion Papers 138, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.