Britain'S Productivity Gap In The 1930s : Some Neglected Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Warwick, Department of Economics in its series The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) with number 364.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
industrial development ; productivity ; human resources ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Broadberry, S. N. & Crafts, N. F. R., 1992. "Britain's Productivity Gap in the 1930s: Some Neglected Factors," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(03), pages 531-558, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "British relative economic decline revisited: The role of competition," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-29.
- Nicholas Crafts & Peter Fearon, 2010.
"Lessons from the 1930s Great Depression,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 285-317, Autumn.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8057, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas; Fearon, Peter, 2010. "Lessons from the 1930s' Great Depression," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 23, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 90, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"British Relative Economic Decline Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oulton, Nicholas & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2013.
"Long and short-term effects of the financial crisis on labour productivity, capital and output,"
Bank of England working papers
470, Bank of England.
- Nicholas Oulton & María Sebastiá-Barriel, 2013. "Long and Short-Term Effects of the Financial Crisis on Labour Productivity, Capital and Output," CEP Discussion Papers dp1185, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2005. "Technology, organisation and productivity performance in services: lessons from Britain and the United States since 1870," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 437-466, December.
- Jong, H. de & Woltjer, P., 2009. "A Comparison of Real Output and Productivity for British and American Manufacturing in 1935," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-108, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helen Neal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.