Privatizing Profits of Bulgaria's State Enterprises, TRANSITION newsletter about transition economies, The World Bank, Vol. 6, No.3, March 1995
AbstractThe note documents and discusses the modalities and consequences of the phenomenon of siphoning profits of state enterprises for private uses by state enteprise managers and insiders in Bulgaria during the period of early transition.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Public Economics with number 0510010.
Date of creation: 05 Oct 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://220.127.116.11
privatizing; privatization; state enteprprises; transition; Bulgaria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2005-10-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-10-08 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.