Trends in Australian Infrastructure Prices 1990-91 to 2000-01
AbstractThis performance monitoring research report reviews infrastructure price trends in metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas over the last decade. It specifically examines electricity, gas, water and sewerage, urban transport, ports, railways and telecommunications services - services which have been the focus of microeconomic reform over the last 10 to 15 years.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 0207002.
Length: 298 pages
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Word 97; prepared on IBM PC; to print on HP; pages: 298; figures: included
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
telecommunications - electricity - gas - water - urban transport - ports - rail freight;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verikios, George & Zhang, Xiao-guang, 2013. "Structural change in the Australian electricity industry during the 1990s and the effect on household income distribution: A macro–micro approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 564-575.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.