Historical Schools of Economics: German and English
AbstractThis paper contrasts the German and English traditions of "Historical Economics" and explains their differences by positioning these two traditions in the specific institutional contexts in which they developed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Method and Hist of Econ Thought with number 0211002.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 05 Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; prepared on pc; pages: 28
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Historical Economics; Historical School; Neoclassicism; German Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2002-11-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-11-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2010.
"Vers une autre science économique (et donc une autre institution de cette science)
[Toward another economic science (and thus toward another institution of this science)]," MPRA Paper 49119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009.
"Институциональный Подход В Экономической Науке И К Экономической Науке
[The institutional approach in economics and to economics]," MPRA Paper 48718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2009. "Comparative historical institutional analysis of German, English and American economics," MPRA Paper 48173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.