Editorial Policy and Editorial, to appear at the front of the first issue of the new Cambridge University Press journal, Macroeconomic Dynamics
AbstractThis statement outlines the objectives and policies of the new journal, Macroeconomic Dynamics, which is dedicated to the advancement of macroeconomics as a science. This Editorial is to appear at the front of the first issue of that journal and is copyright by Cambridge University Press.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 9703001.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 14 Mar 1997
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Word; prepared on Macintosh; to print on PostScript; pages: 10 . The new journal, Macroeconomic Dynamics, has a home page at: http://wuecon.wustl.edu/~barnett/MD.html. The journal's Call for Papers is located at:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Editorial; science; macroeconomics; dynamics; replications;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.