Background Notes for a Labor Economist's Prospective on Age Discrimination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Labor and Demography with number 0404001.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 12 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 11
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Other versions of this item:
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Background Notes for a Labor Economist's Prospective on Age Discrimination," Labor and Demography 0403033, EconWPA.
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inmaculada García & José Molina & María Navarro, 2007.
"How Satisfied are Spouses with their Leisure Time? Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 546-565, December.
- Inmaculada García & José Alberto Molina Chueca & María Navarro, 2006. "How satisfied are spouses with their Leisure Time?. Evidence from Europe," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Angeles, Luis, 2010.
"Adaptation or Social Comparison? The effects of income on happiness,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-03, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luis Angeles, 2008. "Adaption or social comparison? The effects of income on happiness," Working Papers 2009_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jun 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.